The SIHGA FRIEDA
Have you heard about the Sihga® Frieda? She is a great product - an Ecocube containing the seeds of a beautiful blue spruce. If our application specialist has not met you in person, you can find Frieda on your doorstep, ready to be planted and cared for by you.
- open the Ecocube and peel off the sticker slowly
- pour about 30ml of water into the Ecocube
- Place Ecocube in a bright, warm place and water moderately until germination (about 20ml about every 3 days). The granules should not dry out - avoid waterlogging! After about 10-14 days the SIHGA® Frieda will start to grow. Continue to water Ecocube only moderately.
- After about 8 months, the plant can be transplanted outdoors with the cup insert. The Ecocube can then be used as a pen holder.
- If needed, the small homegrown tree can decorate the living room as a small Christmas tree after about 6-7 years.