Half-day practical seminar on damp and wet rooms in timber construction
The successful seminar series goes into the second round
Due to new materials, their combinations as well as processing technologies, the steadily growing share of timber construction poses a sometimes great challenge for planners and executors in the construction industry.
In particular, the planning of damp and wet rooms in multi-storey timber construction with numerous players in a very small space, the growing requirements for sealing, penetration and associated tolerances, the large number of applicable ÖNORMEN, the associated guidelines and leaflets, the numerous technical options and also the manufacturer-specific products is a difficult and complex task area with far-reaching consequences in the event of incorrect application.
With the newly developed practical seminar "Damp and wet rooms in timber construction: SEALING - INTERPRETATION - FIREPROOFING - MONITORING" we offer an overview of normative principles, guidelines, design variants and product application possibilities.
Holzbau Austria therefore invites together with KOPPELHUBER² and Partner ZT OG to the Austria-wide seminar series 2023.
28.09.2023 Zeltweg (STMK)
05.10.2023 St. Pölten (Lower Austria)
07.11.2023 Ohlsdorf (Upper Austria) in our SIHGA Academy
in each case from 13:30 - 18:00 o'clock
- KOPPELHUBER² und Partner ZT OG, Graz: Daniela und Jörg Koppelhuber
- HILTI Austria Gesellschaft m.b.H., Wien: Philipp Holzhaider
- MAC Kleb- und Dichtstoffe GmbH, Sulz im Wienerwald: Alfred Köck
- SIHGA GmbH Befestigungstechnik, Ohlsdorf: Shaher Meshraki
Price € 245,-
The fee includes seminar materials in printed and digital form, drinks and snacks.
- The prices do not include 20% VAT.
- The billing will be done by KOPPELHUBER² und Partner - consulting engineers & architects ZT OG. 10% discount from 2 persons per company including the seminar documents.
- We ask you for a binding written registration until 02.03.2023 or 14 days before the seminar.
- Written registration at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Indication: company, participants, date, seminar location, invoice address and UID number
17 July 2023