The angle fitting screw (WBS) is made of hardened carbon steel and was specially designed for connections between steel sheeting and wood. The splitting effect in the wood is reduced by the geometry of the screw tip. The screw also features, among other things, the smooth shank under the head, which enables load transfer during shearing.
- Screw head rests on the material surface
- Minimisation of the risk of injury in case of contact
- For better transmission of transverse forces from the steel attachment to the screw body
- Allows faster screwing in
Screw tip with scraper groove
- Ensures quick and easy screwing in